The company manufactures oval tubes for high precision uses, with external geometry between 20×10 mm and 80×40 mm and a thickness of between 0.6 mm and 3.0 mm.
The carbon-steel tubes are formed and electro welded and they come in the following finishings:
- Tubes from hot rolled pickled steel strips;
- Tubes from cold rolled steel strips;
- Tubes from zinc-coated steel strips;
- Tubes from high-strength steel strips (pickled, cold-rolled, zinc-coated);
- Tubes from dual-phase steel strips;
- Other materials upon request.
Steel tubes are employed in a variety of fields, ranging from furnishing, energy sector, industrial applications and the automotive sector.