The company manufactures square tubes for high precision uses, with external dimension between 10×10 mm and 70×70 mm and a thickness of between 0,60 mm and 3,00 mm.
The carbon-steel tubes are formed and electro welded and they come in the following finishings:
- Tubes from hot rolled pickled steel strips;
- Tubes from cold rolled steel strips;
- Tubes from zinc-coated steel strips;
- Tubes from high-strength steel strips (pickled, cold-rolled, zinc-coated);
- Tubes from dual-phase steel strips;
- Other materials upon request.
Steel tubes are employed in a variety of fields, ranging from furnishing, energy sector, plants engineering and the automotive sector.